Trinity college of music London great school???

Alexandre Glize

Trinity college of music London great school???

Message par Alexandre Glize » lun. 31 décembre 2007, 10:47

Hi I'm french and maybe I 'll study in England next year...(sorry for my bad english)...last month I went to London to meet Graham Devin great guitarist player who teach at "trinity"...He is very nice and after the course he told me to came for try trinity entry..But another guy tell me that trinity is not very good and have bad reputation!! I know that the guitar teacher is very good but for the oters subject do you know this school??can you tell me more about it??...thanks a lot !! :merci:

Valéry Sauvage

Re: Trinity college of music London great school???

Message par Valéry Sauvage » mar. 08 janvier 2008, 10:52

Did you try to ask on the English forum ?
Val
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero. (Horace)

bobaf69

Message par bobaf69 » dim. 17 février 2008, 11:10

Hi,
I don't know about the actual college, but I studied guitar with a Trinity trained teacher in Australia about 14 years ago. It was less traditionalist and gave you more freedom of expression. I thought it was pretty good and the selections for grading were pretty fair for each level.
Hope this gives you some help.
Bobaf

lyrklaunavan

Message par lyrklaunavan » ven. 27 juin 2008, 16:11

My guitar teacher is educated in London Trinity College of Music and his technique is very good but he is incapable of teaching me well enough I think. He assume that I can play tremolo technique in one week if I study hard enough :cry:

Revenir à « English »