bonjour from the deep south, USA

Abyrd

bonjour from the deep south, USA

Message par Abyrd » dim. 25 janvier 2009, 00:25

Hello everyone. I'm just curious as to what's going on over here on the French forum. Maybe later I'll post an introduction en francais, but it's much easier for me to do it in English; I can read French much better than I can write it. Actually, I hope I'll be able to keep up with the minimum posting requirements! I had a teacher for a few years when I played mostly electric guitar about 10 years ago, but I'm pretty much self taught when it comes to classical. Recently I've been working on HVL's preludes and I just started Legnani's 2nd Caprice a few days ago. The Caprice still needs some serious polishing before I'll be comfortable with others hearing it :lol:

wchyme

Re: bonjour from the deep south, USA

Message par wchyme » dim. 25 janvier 2009, 05:43

We're patient, no worries, but definitely waiting for your Caprice interpretation.
Have fun on this side of the forum, even if you're French is not polished at all, there is no reason to shy away from contributing. We're here for the love of the guitar, not the grammar!

:bye:

Lorette

Re: bonjour from the deep south, USA

Message par Lorette » lun. 02 février 2009, 05:53

Welcome to the French Connection, Abyrd. How deep south are you? As you can see I'm in North Carolina. You'll find people here are just as friendly and helpful as the English forum. :D

Revenir à « English »