Bom dia from Angola

Toumach

Bom dia from Angola

Message par Toumach » mar. 03 février 2009, 11:47

Hi all,

I want you to know that there are French guys who try to play classic guitar in Angola and post messages in English.
International style. 8) :okok:

LanceFortune

Re: Bom dia from Angola

Message par LanceFortune » mar. 03 février 2009, 16:51

Welcome around, Toumach…

If I am not mistaken, it is the first time that we have someone from Angola in the French Forum. There was however someone for a while, 2-3 years ago, on the English side, that claimed living in “Central Angola”. :wink:

Toumach

Message par Toumach » mer. 04 février 2009, 15:03

Indeed, there are not much French people in Angola and the ones I have met here, even though they are pretty cool, they do not play guitar.
LanceFortune a écrit :it is the first time that we have someone from Angola in the French Forum
And reading that makes me think that I won't find anybody playing guitar in Angola on this forum.
Too bad but anyway I might find good people and some useful help.
Thank you in advance

diviajar

Message par diviajar » sam. 28 février 2009, 16:24

Olá toumach, (Hi toumach)

seja benvindo. Não sei se você sabe, mas antes tínhamos um forum em português também, que depois foi encerrado. Devo dizer que você é o primeiro angolano que encontro nestes foruns. Faz tempo que tocas? Qual é o teu estili? Erudito?

(welcome. I don't know if you're aware of, but in the past we had a Portuguese forum as well, which was terminated. I must say you're the first Angolan I've met in this foruns. How long have you been playing? What's your style? Classical?)

Eu toco há alguns meses (comecei no fim de maio, mas interrompi pour dois meses em julho e agosto).

(I've been playing for a few months (I've begun at the end of May, but I've interrupted it for two monts in July and August)

Tocas outros instrumentos?
(Do you play other instruments?)

Não esqueça de dar sempre um "alô" para não perder a inscrição (pelo menos uma vez por mês).
(Don't forget to say "hello" sometimes in order not to lose your inscription (at least once a month))

Aquele abraço! :bye:

(Cheers!)

Revenir à « English »